Reddit continues to be a strong force for certain stocks as the r/WallStreetBets subreddit continues to favor some over others.
Source: TY Lim / Shutterstock.com
Let’s take a look at the stop Reddit stocks today on r/WallStreetBets, according to Unbias Stock.
- GameStop (NYSE:GME) — Reddit’s love for GME continues today with a score of 2,131. The stock is up 6.7% as of this writing and investors wanting to learn more can follow this link.
- NovaGold Resources (NYSEAMERICAN:NG) — NG stock takes the second spot today with a score of 340. Shares are up slightly this morning. We’ve got more news of NG here.
- First Majestic Silver (NYSE:AG) — AG is next up on the list with a score of 325. The stock was down 1.7% as of this writing. Potential investors can learn more at this link.
- UWM Holdings (NYSE:UWMC) — UWMC stock takes the fourth spot on Reddit WallStreetBets today with a score of 179. Shares are 8.9% lower and investors can get up to speed here.
- Rocket Companies (NYSE:RKT) — The mortgage company’s score is sitting at 78 today. Shares are falling 6.3% and more news is available at this link.
- Boeing (NYSE:BA) — The troubles aircraft company’s score today is 43. BA stock is down 1.7% and investors looking to catch up on it can do so here.
- AMC Entertainment (NYSE:AMC) — AMC might not be as loved by r/WallStreetBets as it used to with its score of 37. Shares are down 2.4% and we’ve got all the news investors need about AMC at this link.
- DTE Energy (NYSE:DTE) — DTE joins the list today with a score of 30. The stock is up 1.3% and here’s a link to InvestorPlace’s own coverage of DTE.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article.
More From InvestorPlace
Why Everyone Is Investing in 5G All WRONG
It doesn’t matter if you have $500 in savings or $5 million. Do this now.
Top Stock Picker Reveals His Next Potential 500% Winner
The post Reddit Stocks: GME, AG, UWMC, RKT and Other Top Names on r/WallStreetBets Today appeared first on InvestorPlace.
Trade the News!
Seize the market opportunities!
Start trading with a reliable broker.
Let an expert help you get started!